Your Partner for Innovation and New Technologies
Taking Opportunities - Managing Risks
The Innovation Society is an independent consulting company, based at the Technology Centre of the Federal Institute of Materials Science & Technology (EMPA) in St.Gallen (Switzerland). Learn more about our fields of competence.
- Danish researchers could show that in vitro, silver nanoparticles (AgNP) can be taken up by human intestinal cells and t... More
- The Swiss Federation of Trade Unions (SGB) classifies nanomaterials as an emerging risk for employees and employers and ... More
- For the first time anywhere, a team of chemists and engineers at Penn State has placed tiny synthetic motors inside live... More
- In the course of the NANOFORCE project three nanomaterials of great interest are tested and recommendations for the Euro... More
- Baden-Württemberg is the first German state which introduces the “SimplyNano 1®” experimental kit to schools and t... More