Your Partner for Innovation and New Technologies
Taking Opportunities - Managing Risks
The Innovation Society is an independent consulting company, based at the Technology Centre of the Federal Institute of Materials Science & Technology (EMPA) in St.Gallen (Switzerland). Learn more about our fields of competence.
- Is it a solar cell? Or a rechargeable battery? Actually, the patent-pending device invented at The Ohio State University... More
- A new study from North Carolina State University and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) fin... More
- On the 24th of September the first "SimplyNano 1® "- teacher training course took place in Liechtenstein. During the fu... More
- The e-Learning course provides interested stakeholders with an introduction to the "sound management of manufactured nan... More
- Very little is known about the behaviour and possible environmental or health effects of nanomaterials once they're in t... More