Your Partner for Innovation and New Technologies
Taking Opportunities - Managing Risks
The Innovation Society is an independent consulting company, based at the Technology Centre of the Federal Institute of Materials Science & Technology (EMPA) in St.Gallen (Switzerland). Learn more about our fields of competence.
- Researchers at Chalmers University of Technology have discovered that the insulation plastic used in high-voltage cables... More
- A study published last October by EMPA scientist Harald Krug on the quality of nanotoxicology studies received a lot of ... More
- “The future is bright, the future is … quantum dot televisions”, The Conversation reported on January 6th. And jud... More
- The Swiss Federal Council intends to prolong the Action plan for Synthetic Nanomaterials until 2019. The Federal Counci... More
- The editorial team of the „research*eu results magzine“ dedicates a special issue to nanotechnology and the latest r... More